RWBY Grimm Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Grimm Destruction

based in the world of RWBY

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What can we do to make this site better?
Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:10 pm by Loki Azure

» Welcome to Vacuo
Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 3:25 am by Angelus Slate

» Death Stalker
Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 3:09 am by Loki Azure

» Rules and Regulations. (PLEASE READ)
Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 6:52 am by Angelus Slate

» About Teams
Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:59 am by Loki Azure

» Current Teams
Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:55 am by Loki Azure

» Angelus Slate
Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:19 pm by Loki Azure

» Maiden on the Season rules
Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:32 am by Loki Azure

» Grimm Cleaver
Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 3:02 am by Kere Azure

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Welcome to Vacuo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki Azure
Huntsman

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:40 pm

I walked into a restaurant that Angelus and I would often go to ever since we attended Shade academy, and approached the counter. "Hey Loki, up to no good again?" The woman attending the counter said. I chuckled. "Am I ever?" I asked with a smile. She laughed. "So the usual I take it?" She asked and I nodded. "Alright, Take a seat in your usual booth. Will Angelus be joining you today?" She asked. I shrugged. "Maybe." I said as I went over to the booth that we often sat at. Within a few minutes I had a bowl of Ramen stacked high with steak, pork, and chicken. It's a little expensive but in order to have your favorite meal, you'd pay an arm and a leg. As I was enjoying my meal a man approached me. "Hey, half-blood." He said to me in an angry tone. I tried to ignore him and continued to eat. "I said hey. you deaf? I thought you'd have some good hearing with that Faunus in ya." He said as he tapped my shoulder. I sighed to try and keep my anger. "What do you want?" I asked trying to keep my voice from shaking. "What are you doin here?" He asked as he eyed me. I shook my head. "I always come here, why are you trying to pick a fight?" I asked with my resolve starting to shatter. The man's face started to turn red. "You got some nerve talkin to me like that, you dirty Halfling." he said. I could see his fists tightening. "I like it here, you should walk away." I said with the very little patience I had left. The man then turned and spit in my food, to which I growled and tackled him to the floor. The man punched me in the ear, and I began to pummel his face. "That is enough!" I heard and I was forcefully removed from the now bloody man. One of the police officers approached me. "Why am I not surprised? Where is Angelus?" He asked as he looked me in the eye. "Not here, he didn't come with today." I said still angry at the man I was fighting. "Loki, you know you really need to keep your anger in check." The officer said as he eyed me. I glared at him.

Last edited by Loki Azure on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rwbygrimmdestruction.board-directory.net
Angelus Slate
Trainee

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2016-01-28

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:42 am

On the other side of town I was at a small dust shop picking up my order that I made. "Thanks for ordering this dust for me, the red always goes out the quickest." I look at the shop keeper and smile as I pay for it. " Oh, Its not a problem. Your one of my best customers. i would probably have gone out of business if it wasn't for you and Loki always buying dust from here. Speaking of Loki, how is he doing, haven't seen him in a while." As I'm walking out the door i turn back." He's doing good, getting into trouble with out me today most likely. Anyway see you later Pops." Walks out and starts walking down the road to see if I can find Loki.
Back to top Go down
Kere Azure
Trainee

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2016-01-29

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 2:29 am

Back at Shade Academy, I had just clocked out of my part time job as a sparring partner for Shade's combat training course when my scroll went off. "Hello, this is Kere Azure speaking." I answered. "Hey Kere, this is officer Steele. It seems Loki has been in another fight," came the response from the other end. "Again? What set him off this time?" I asked, face palming. "Apparently the guy spit in his food. To be honest, the guy had it coming. There were multiple reports of him harassing other Faunus as well," officer Steele replied. "Alright. I'll come by the station and pick him up," I said, hanging up the scroll. And with that I headed down to the police station.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Slate
Trainee

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:19 am

Walking towards the restaurant Loki and i visit frequently i notice that my Scroll starts to vibrate. Seeing Kere's name pop up i think that its him and answer. " Hey, whats up? Have you seen Loki today? I can't seem to find him." Sensing something was off i look up to see a guy whos face look like it had meet the back hooves of a boarbatusk once to many times. "Never mind, I think i know what happened, call you back later." Hanging up with Kere, I immediately call the police station. "Is Loki Azure there?" The officer on the other end confirms that he was and so I head that way.
Back to top Go down
Loki Azure
Huntsman

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:20 am

I paced my cell, waiting for one of my team members to come. I hate being confined, it makes me feel like I'm trapped in a cage, and I hate it. I prefer to be able to run. I heard Angelus talking to the guy at the front desk. "I'm surprised, you beat Kere here, this time." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Slate
Trainee

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:05 am

After finishing with the officer up front he leads me to the back to Loki. "dude, you seriously need a hobby besides picking on faunas hater. then again i probably would have done the same and boy did that guy looked fucked up." The officer lets you out and we head out as Kere shows up. " beat you"

Last edited by Angelus Slate on Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kere Azure
Trainee

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:20 pm

"It wasn't a race. Though if it had been, then you would have been lucky that I was on the other side of town from the police station." I replied, walking up to Angelus and Loki. "So, Loki, do I need to teach you my meditation methods so you can keep calm?" I asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Loki Azure
Huntsman

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:31 pm

"Shut up. my method works fine." I said with a bit of annoyance. "To be fair I warned him to back off before I pounded his face in. I got to go for my usual run after I leave the station. I'll meet you guys at home." I said as I began to run down the street. It was how I felt the most free, especially after being confined. It's pretty bad when this is a ritual for me. It's usually how this works out, I leave the cell, I go for a run, I leave the town for a few minutes and kill a couple grimm out in the dunes. I stopped before I got too far from Kere and Angelus. "I'm actually probably going to go kill a few grimm outside if you want to join!" I shouted before bolting down the street.

Last edited by Loki Azure on Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kere Azure
Trainee

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:37 pm

"I'm just gonna head home. A few of this year's first year students are actually pretty tough. They actually managed to get a few hits on me!" I said chuckling. "I'll see you later, Angelus!" I exclaim, heading for home. After picking up some groceries there, I arrive home and commence my favorite hobby: playing video games.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Slate
Trainee

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 4:29 am

"Sure Loki, I'll join you. Maybe i can finally tame a damn Griffins." Looking over at Kere. " See you later then, oh and maybe its not that the freshman are tough, maybe your just slowing down." Looking back at Loki, "Shall we then?" taking off towards the edge of town, almost in a challenge and laughing as i do, "borrowing" Kere's semblance to get a head start.
Back to top Go down
Loki Azure
Huntsman

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:12 am

I followed Angelus as he warped from point to point, when we reached the gate, I stopped and gave him a slight glare. "You cheater." I said coldly. before looking out to the dunes. "You ready?" I asked as I stepped through the barrier that protected our city from the grimm that roamed the ruins and desert beyond. I took a deep inhale through my nose, trying to catch a wiff of any grimm that may be near.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Slate
Trainee

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:35 am

"You know, its not cheating, it's creative racing and lets bag us a big one today. Heard on the news there were some beos near by, maybe even an alpha" laughs and follows Loki thru, watching and waiting for Loki to catch a scent. "Wonder what we gonna hunt today." Pulling out my tonfa and grinning.

Last edited by Angelus Slate on Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki Azure
Huntsman

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:42 am

I chuckled at Angelus. "Beo's near Vacuo? You'd think they'd stay in the forested areas like around Vale." I said as I caught a scent. "We got a big one... death claw, about forty yards to the north. feel up for scorpion?" I asked with a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Slate
Trainee

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:50 am

Smiling and wondering which way we are heading. "I'm always up for hunting anything bigger then me." My tonfas ignite and glow red. "Lets do this, Brother"
Back to top Go down
Loki Azure
Huntsman

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:57 am

I laughed at Angelus "So everything." I said as I pulled my katars from my belt. "This is going to be fun." I said as I followed the scent. We went over a dune and found a large scorpion-like creature with a white body and a golden stinger. "Death claw. here we come." I said with an impish smile as I slide down the dune like I was on a sand board.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Slate
Trainee

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 3:05 am

Smiling from ear to ear as I sneak towards it, hoping it doesn't realize we are there. " man to bad Kere didn't come with, this is the real practice and I think the main reason we never failed any of our exams." Cambering a round from my revolver. "Let's do this" using the last few minutes of Kere's semblance to teleport into the air above the Death Stalkers back, letting out a barrage of slices into its shell and along the tail.
Back to top Go down
Loki Azure
Huntsman

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 3:14 am

I shook my head at Angelus's sudden attack. I then jumped up and launched toward the Death Stalker's tail attempting to remove the biggest threat of the creature, but instead of my katar going through it just caused my arm to bounce back. "Oh right, armor." I said with a chuckle as I wedged my Katar into a crevice of it's tail and pulled both handles together to cause the blade to separate, doing a reverse scissor effect, leaving the tail hanging from remaining flesh. "Tail down!" I shouted as I vaulted backward off of it.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Slate
Trainee

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 3:17 am

"Got it" I yell back to Loki as I drive the bladed ends of my tonfa in right behind its eyes and make a nice big hole as the Death Stalker freezes. " I think it needs to chill"
Back to top Go down
Loki Azure
Huntsman

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 3:21 am

I leaped into the air and divebombed into the frozen death stalker katars first while firing at it with the gun aspect of my weapons. when I landed on it, It shattered. "Bro, you need to work on your puns..." I said calmly as I cleaned off my katars and sheathed them. "That death stalker wasn't that tough... I'm kind of disappointed." I said as I began to try to catch another scent, trying to find something stronger.
Back to top Go down
Angelus Slate
Trainee

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 3:25 am

Laughs and shakes my head "Hey you gotta admit tho i never miss a beat." laughing alittle bit as i look over at Loki. " The sad thing is our team work is great, although i cant say anything about Kere's"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vacuo   Welcome to Vacuo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Vacuo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Grimm Destruction :: RPG :: Vacuo-
Jump to: