RWBY Grimm Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Grimm Destruction

based in the world of RWBY

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What can we do to make this site better?
Maiden on the Season rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:10 pm by Loki Azure

» Welcome to Vacuo
Maiden on the Season rules I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 3:25 am by Angelus Slate

» Death Stalker
Maiden on the Season rules I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 3:09 am by Loki Azure

» Rules and Regulations. (PLEASE READ)
Maiden on the Season rules I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 6:52 am by Angelus Slate

» About Teams
Maiden on the Season rules I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:59 am by Loki Azure

» Current Teams
Maiden on the Season rules I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:55 am by Loki Azure

» Angelus Slate
Maiden on the Season rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:19 pm by Loki Azure

» Maiden on the Season rules
Maiden on the Season rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:32 am by Loki Azure

» Grimm Cleaver
Maiden on the Season rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 3:02 am by Kere Azure

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Maiden on the Season rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki Azure
Huntsman

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Maiden on the Season rules Empty
PostSubject: Maiden on the Season rules   Maiden on the Season rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:32 am

The maidens of the season are powerful huntresses that possess power on top of their semblance, each have power over an element.

Summer: Fire

Winter: Water

Spring: Earth

Fall: Storm

In order to become a Maiden of Season, you must have the following criteria met.

1. There can only be 4 maidens

2. you must be female

3. your character cannot be over 50

4. You must be active at least once a week

If you don't fall into this criteria, or you fail to keep active/alive, then you will be stripped of your maiden status, and it will be passed on to the last female character your character spoke to.

PVP Rules

You can not use your maidens in the Amenity Coliseum
Back to top Go down
https://rwbygrimmdestruction.board-directory.net

Maiden on the Season rules
Page 1 of 1